Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Get down with the sickness.

This year i promised myself i would try my best going to school everyday unless i was sick, and of course i have to be sick ALL the time, Trying to keep up with the work at privet school is wicked hard but then when you miss a day, it kinda makes it alot worse, especially when you have a day to make it up along with all the other work they give you. Then guess what? i get bellow 70's on everything, i'm not cut out for privet school.
 Of course i was wicked excited to be going and I love that they offer Bible class and Chapel, but that's all that i like there,  I can't do this.
 
I was hoping that since last year i didn't go to school like ever and i never did work, That this year i would go more and do work, but that's not the problem, its that I just don't have a brain. Every kid that goes to school with me is 10xs smarter then me and that includes the 7th graders...I also need extra help on everything...why can't I just be a little smart, just a little?

This morning my Dad told me that we can't go to the doctors even though we're sick ALL the time, its just that he doesn't have "money" for it i hope he understands that child services could take us away if they ever find out that he doesn't do most of the stuff parents are supposed to do, me and my sister hasn't had a physical in almost 3 years and we're sick all the time, good idea not bringing us to the doctors huh? yeah..totally. 

No comments:

Post a Comment