Wednesday, December 22, 2010

"Don't go"

I really have to keep up with my blog, I think I'm gonna try my best to post one everyday.
Today was really good, the party was lame since it was our last day before vacation, we had one.
Our teacher forced us to play all these lame games, So instead me and my class, the 8th graders went to the bathroom and chugged energy drinks, we weren't allowed to have them..but shhh! :P
I hugged everybody that meant the most to me, actually I hugged them each almost 3 times haha.
I got home and for some reason my depression got really bad, I hate having depression, I never wanted to have it, but I'm stuck with it, and I don't even take medication. So it gets really bad, I've been good with stopping myself from going to that box and hurting myself, I really hope that these thoughts stopped going threw my head, and I will stop completely.

When We all get back from vacation, I'm sharing my Testimony, Because i feel led to..
So I'll be typing that up all vacation..hopefully I won't back out on this, and maybe some kids will start looking up to me, that's all I really want, is for some one to look up to me, because no ones ever done that before, and I'm not exactly the best person to look up to, but maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment