Monday, December 27, 2010

"i'm sorry, i'm really such a lady"

I lied i'm doing really bad on this write a blog everyday thing, I didn't write one yesterday..oh well.
I've been sick since Christmas eve, and I went almost a month without being sick, I was so proud of myself.
I made so many plans with people this week, I'm hoping i'm all better by tomorrow, that would be cool, I hate how when ever we have a vacation, I have to spend it being sick.
I can't wait till the party at the end of the week, hopefully he goes, so I can get to know him more, and he can get to know me more too, and eventually there won't be awkwardness, I'm starting to like him again, I think I have and obsession with this kid. It would be the best thing ever if I find out he likes me.
Best freaking thing.
I would be the luckiest girl ever.
Kay that's it bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment