Friday, November 12, 2010

"how could you be so heartless"

So yeah i'm listening to heartless by kenye west..i don't know why excatly, i just am.

Yesterday i was about to hurt myself again, then some one called me right as i was about to do it, its like they knew or something, i found it weird but it stopped me from hurting myself, and it was a person who always makes me feel better, I know God did that on purpose.

Its been extremely hard with school and stuff, especially when i get sick all the time >.< it makes it worse, and i know it was an amazing opportunity to go to Mount Zion, but its hard when i get sick almost every week, and to have a good attitude towards school, when i give it my best and i still fail. I want to have it in my mind that i can do it and succeed, but its not that easy, i've been trying to do that, and i think i'm doing better but apparently i still can't do crap. Why? My goal is, one day i'll be a straight A student and feel wicked good about myself, i don't know when that day will come, hopefully it comes soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment