Monday, November 15, 2010

"its funny how your dead people start listening"

Megan got me addicted to this country song...and i hate country >.< but this song ain't that badddd.
I think i'm getting better, or i hope i am, last time i thought this 2 weeks later i went back to it. You know cutting? it became an addiction, i really hope i will stop forever, but its hard, i'm really trying to think happy thoughts when i think of it, like, how my life is good, even though theres barely anything good.
Good things : My sister, I met Megan, the boy that always make me feel better, and food, but food makes you fat so yeah...
Right before i wrote that, my sister freaked out because she had to go on, i didn't know what to say.
I don't like when my sister and i fight >.<
Anyway, this is short cause..my sister needs to do homework, Kay bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment