Friday, November 5, 2010

this one doesn't have a title.

I never been under more pressure in my life. I''ve always gotten bad grades, and i didn't care about them, now i still get them and they tare me apart, this school is full of smart people, why can't i be like them? why can't i do good and school? and why when i try harder it makes it worse? I'm still figuring out why God put me here. My sisters doing awesome, shes doing a lot better then last year and she has Citizenship which is really good, Why can't i do good in school like her? Oh, and why do all the 7th graders have to rub in my face that they're better then me? My dad today, "i always got As and Bs in school but it was hard for me", way to rub it in my face, even if you have trouble you still do good, well that doesn't work with me. I'll tell you the truth, i hate it there, the only thing i like about is that i get to see one of my favorite people everyday (Megan) shes amazing, and she makes me feel so much better about myself.
  I've also noticed i'm the only person in my class that has parents who are divorced..that sucks, one day we had a big talk about it and all the kids talked about how their friends parents are, but not them, and its hard thing to go through, especially when you never see your mom, ever. Maybe some one will figure out someday and understand me a little better. It never bothered me, that my parents were, and that was 2 years ago, but now it finally hit me, once i started going to Mount Zion its hurt me more then ever, all the kids do there is talk about their mom, or how their parents anniversary is soon and their having a big party for it, all they freaking talk about! In the beginning of school all the teachers said, "bring this home to your mom" and it got annoying, have you ever thought that some kids don't exactly live with their mom? that person meaning me? and that once i came here, its hurt me more then ever? I always used to make fun of her, to be honest, it was bad. It never bothered me, but now it does a lot. Some kid on the beginning of school his exact words were, "your mom doesn't love you?" thats the day where i broke down. I love my mom, and even though living with her wasn't the best thing, i miss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment