Tuesday, November 23, 2010

"Miss you, miss you"

Today was the last day at school, now we have a five day weekend.
I already miss Megan so freaking much.
I won't get to see her for five days, unless we hangout.
I also miss my little Joey a lot.
I hugged him today, and he did that little pat thing on my back..
He's so freaking cute.
We decided if we ever hangout we're going to watch Monty Python and the Holy Grail all freaking day, and go to Micky D's or something.
I love him, more then any other seventh grader at Mount Zion.
And i Love Megan more then any of the other eighth graders there.


You guys make my day, everyday i see you two.

Megan, You are my bestest  friend and i love you with everything i have, you make me laugh so much, and you are absolutely beautiful, believe it. Cause its true babes. I'm a fan of us when we're together. We can be a little too inappropriate for school when we're together, but that's why we're married =) lovee you so freaking much.
   
Joey, You are freaking hilarious, we laugh together constantly, we have such a good friendship, I'm pretty sure i would call you my best friend, Your probably the most adorablest thing, ever. Except when you make those weird faces of yours, that's unattractive...um and I'm sorry Rachael's so damn creepy hun, Love you lots.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment