Saturday, November 13, 2010

Why can't i ever come up with titles?

I'm been trying harder and harder to not think i'm not stupid and God doesn't make stupid people.
But its kinda hard when at least one person everyday makes you feel that way. It would easy to think i'm smart if i got good grades and didn't get yelled at all the time for the stupid mistakes i make every second of my life. Maybe then i could think i'm smart. Sometimes i wish i could go some where to stop me from hurting myself and stop me from thinking i'm stupid, i try but its became an addiction, and i can't stop, no matter how hard i try.
I've been praying non-stop about both of these things, and nothings happened, i need help. I wish i could just be happy all the time, but this depression got the best of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment